living well, naturally
Discover life in Harmony in the heart of Downtown Auburn. New homes at Harmony rise organically from the vibrant natural setting – creating, complementing, and celebrating the art of living in concert with nature and each other.
Harmony is driven by the vision of notable town planner and architectural designer Lew Oliver, masterfully blending rural, pastoral charm with a walkable downtown environment.
From flowing homesite layouts and green space views to soft, organic color palettes, dark sky friendly streetlights, and iconic gathering spaces, every corner of Harmony is designed as a thoughtful ecosystem for naturally good living.
Natural landscapes are the heart of Harmony. Lush, organic, and sustainable, plans guided by acclaimed garden designer P. Allen Smith are four seasons of joy with focus on year-round color, native-adapted plants, edible plantings, and wildlife habitat. Landscapes will be professionally managed to retain the natural forms of the plantings and transition seamlessly between public and private spaces.
Harmony’s eco-forward vision means sustainability takes center stage at every turn – from environmentally sustainable landscapes cultivated organically to purposeful homes built to be green-friendly and low maintenance. Planted hedges are favored over constructed fencing. And lush landscaping at the street acts as a network of bioswales to capture, cleanse and manage stormwater runoff naturally.
New homes at Harmony are smart, sophisticated and sustainable. A diverse range of single-family homes and townhomes combine traditional charm with today’s best features and forward-thinking, green-friendly construction. You’ll find an array of options for the way you want to live: architectural details, planted hedge fences, first floor owner’s suites, private courtyards and more.
starting from the $300s
With sustainable design and easy low maintenance, new homes at Harmony are purposefully crafted to live well.
- Simulated Divided Lite Windows
- Private Fenced Side, Front or Rear Yard Based on Product Type
- 8’ Front Doors
- Front Yards Maintained by HOA
- Color Coordinated Exterior Schemes
- Energy Efficient Low-E Windows
- Low Maintenance and Rot Resistant Materials
Harmony’s designer-curated interiors will assemble many of today’s best features and finishes to both look and live beautifully.
- Kitchens with Painted Shaker Style Cabinetry, Quartz Countertops, Tile Backsplash, Delta® Fixtures, and Whirlpool® Appliances
- 42″ Ventless Fireplace per Plan
- Sherwin Williams® Paint
- LVP Hardwoods by Shaw® throughout Living Areas
- Carpet by Shaw® in Bedrooms and Bedroom Closets
- Owner’s Bath with Quartz Countertops, Tiled Shower and Fixtures by Delta®